We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We want you to know how we use and protect the personal information you give us.
2. What information do we collect?
In general, you can use this Website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. We may collect the following information:
• account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address;
• billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us);
• if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
• information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
3. What do we do with the information we collect?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• internal record keeping;
• to improve our products and services;
• to improve the functionality of this Website;
• to understand how our customers use and navigate this Website;
• to communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
• to communicate with you with regard to any orders or enquiries;
• to contact you by email, telephone, SMS, MMS or post according to your preferences, in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you;
4. Direct marketing
As above, we would like to provide you with information about new products, promotions, special offers and other information, which we think you may find interesting. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may send you such information by postal mail and telephone, unless you have directed us otherwise. If you purchase a product from us we may retain your address for future mailings.
5. Email marketing
We would also like to provide you with the information above by email. However, we appreciate that email spam has become a problem in recent years.
If you are a customer or you have previously asked us for information on our products:
• we may contact you regarding your purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us, or send you information on our range of products by email, unless you have asked us not to do so; and
• we may also use your email address to share information about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you by way of newsletters (unless you have asked us not to do so).
6. Who do we share this information with?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties other than to:
• the third party suppliers and vendors we engage to help us run our business;
• a purchaser or potential purchaser of our business,
unless we have your permission or are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction within the framework of the relevant data protection law.
7. How can you obtain copies of or amend the information we have collected?
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the applicable data protection legislation.
8. Security and storage of personal information
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we use every endeavour to put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
All information provided through our Website may be stored in servers located offshore, by third parties. While they provide their assurances that they will not use the information for any purpose other than in connection with our business, we cannot give any warranties or representations in that regard.
9. Links to third party websites
We may link to other third party websites which are not within our control. When we do this, we will try and make it as clear as possible that you are leaving our Website. We are not responsible for these Websites in any way – including any information as may be included in such Websites and/or the manner in which any personal information you may give to such Websites is used. Once you have left our Website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the Website in question.
• record your session information (such as the particular products you view and/or order from our Website); and
• record your specific information on the web pages you select to view.
You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. On Microsoft Internet Explorer®, this can be done by selecting Tools/Internet Options and reviewing your privacy settings or by selecting delete cookies. However please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking help on your browser's menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. No information obtained from cookies from which individual customers can be identified will be used by us for marketing purposes.